«Integrated Unmenned Systems»
Remotely piloted air system - it is modernly, high-technologically, effectively.
mplementation of remotely piloted air systems, it is one of the solutions to reduce costs, without compromising safety, and quality
of aviation operations while reducing its cost, as well as access to new technological levels.
1. Aircraft system and useful load control Earth statioTypes of earth stations:
2. Aerial asset
3. Useful load installed on the aerial asset
The activity of Fuel & Power Complexes is directly connected to receiving and using of data from earth surface and objects located on it. Pipelines, usually, extend for tens and hundreds miles through hard to access areas, where it is not easy to use ordinary terrain equipment. For the long time, the only way to control remote assets were walks around and light aviation. It is time of remotely piloted air system..
Possible implications of RPAS systems in the oil and gas industry
1. Monitoring of objects in oil and gas industry;
2. Detection of damage and leakage on the pipelines right of way;
3. Surface geological and construction activity support;
4. Identification of unauthorized oil theft from pipelines;
5. Pipelines technical condition assessment, timely revelation of a fault location;
6. Monitoring of unexpected occurrences and emergency situations, as well as for coordination terrestrial groups, while avoiding
the risk of finding people at the scene.
Use of RPAS is connecting to the following benefits:
(light flight weight,
no human factor,
cost of aviation
to weather condition
Company’s location and offshore experience established design direction of our RPAS, which can operate in difficult weather condition and aggressive environment.
All that, lead to create a Complexes with unique performance that distinguish them from its analogs, as follows:
We work in close cooperation with our clients, and it defines individual technical specification for special equipment:
There is an advantage, that we are the only Company in Far East, i.e. we talk to our clients face to face, and so, we may resolve tasks more efficient, such as craft operator training, service works, software updating.
We are ready to answer to all your questions and consider proposals!
With Regards “Integrated Unmenned Systems”.
Russia Far East